From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 10:19 AM
Subject: [Zope] Pluggable brains

Is there a place where pluggable brains mechanism is described ?

I am beginning a Zope site project. With the few I have read
about pluggable brains, I feel that more info could help me in
deciding which part of data has to stay in ZODB and which should
go inside RDBM.

Thanks.

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl