For ZSQL Methods it is possible to bind a ZClass to the records.
These can be selected from te combo box labeled 'ZClass' in the 'advanced' tab of the SQLMethod's management screen,
but there is always listed just one ZClass.
Why is there just one ZClass selectable, even if there are many ZClasses defined?
Is that a bug or a feature?
- [Zope] Pluggable brains gotcha
- Re: [Zope] Pluggable brains Chris McDonough
- Re: [Zope] Pluggable brains Andreas
- Re: [Zope] Pluggable brains Dieter Maurer
- Re: [Zope] pluggable brains Philipp Auersperg