On 23 Sep 2000, at 10:27, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>    From: Skip Montanaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: What options exist for dealing with tracebacks?
> I would love it if I could set some debug environment variable, run with
> -D="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or subclass some Error class and have tracebacks mailed
> to me.  I wouldn't even care about the flood of email.  At least I'd have
> all the inputs.

I have modified the Standard Error Message for emailing each time
an error occurs. Works fine for me.

<dtml-comment> ***** MAIL a l'administrateur *****</dtml-comment>
  mailto="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
  mailfrom="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
To : Zope Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>From : Zope Web Server ERROR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject : Zope Error at <dtml-var URL>

URL de la page : <dtml-var URL>
<dtml-with URL>modifiée le <dtml-var "bobobase_modification_time()"></dtml-with>
[other parameters, version, etc ...]

<dtml-in "REQUEST.items()" sort>
 <dtml-var sequence-key>: <dtml-var sequence-item>

<dtml-if error_message>
 <dtml-var error_message>

[whatever you need]

Valeur de l'erreur: <!--#var error_value-->
Divine Rites - Strasbourg, France
10" Storming the Citadel available via mail order only !
Check it on http://www.divinerites.com/dr_drr.htm

Radio Birdman, New Christs, Deniz Tek, Citadel Records & more ...