Ooops... sorry Ethan, didn't mean to send this to the wrong place. Just
wanted to see what others felt about it. If it is undoable, cool. If someone
figures out a way, it would be really appreciated and certainly a boost to
Zopista's and product developers to see how popular and used our products
are.

That is all.

Thanks,