I'm working on a simple auction site as a newbe challenge.  I am taking bids
on three static items, none will be added or removed.  I have a folder named
bid_records in which there is a folder for each item.  These item folders
have current bid information in properties and bid history in ZClass items
stored in them.

When I'm working with a specific auction item I have the name of the folder
in a REQUEST variable.  I am finding myself doing the following and am sure
there is a simpler way to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

<dtml-with bid_records>
  <dtml-if "_.str(REQUEST.form['selection']) == 'walkon'">
    <dtml-with walkon>
      <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cur_bidder', bidder)">
  <dtml-elif "_.str(REQUEST.form['selection']) == 'fullhouse'">
    <dtml-with fullhouse>
      <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cur_bidder', bidder)">
    <dtml-with snoopy>
      <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('cur_bidder', bidder)">

Scott B. Burchill, MIS Manager
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
345 Washington Street
St. Paul, MN  55102-1495