Well, I've gotten xmlprclib and fixed it up so I can talk to my
server.  So far I can retrieve objectIds and retrieve objects via an
objectid, but I can't figure out how to get to the property sheets.

Here's what I've got:

server = Server( "http://jonprettyman.com" )

print server

for k,v in
server.EBQ.id_company_apply_html.propertysheets.common.propertyItems():
    print "%-15s: %s" % (k, v)

My ZClass has a propertysheet named ``common''

The error I get is:
  -2 Unexpected Zope Error Value

and a bunch of HTML which boils down to:

   Resource not found

-jon