Jon Prettyman wrote:
> Well, I've gotten xmlprclib and fixed it up so I can talk to my
> server.  So far I can retrieve objectIds and retrieve objects via an
> objectid, but I can't figure out how to get to the property sheets.
> Here's what I've got:
> server = Server( "" )
> print server
> for k,v in
> server.EBQ.id_company_apply_html.propertysheets.common.propertyItems():
>     print "%-15s: %s" % (k, v)
> My ZClass has a propertysheet named ``common''
> The error I get is:
>   -2 Unexpected Zope Error Value
> and a bunch of HTML which boils down to:
>    Resource not found
> -jon

try and take it a step back and query the propertysheet container for
 names of propertysheets it contains. you'll need to check out the ZQR
for the syntax, i think its propertyIds().

you might also want to check that your authenticating with a user
that has the proper security roles to query this info.

if you're still having problems tell me and i'll play with it once i get
back from work.