I spent my week-end learning how to use Zope, it was a nice painful
experience. Nice thanks to Zope itself, painful because of the poor
docs. The How-Tos helped me a lot but it is a real mess.

 Here are two questions I did not find the answers :

  - how to ask for authentification to see my web pages (not manage, just
    see) ? In Apache one has to put a .htaccess file in the directory.

  - how to limit the size a folder ? I want to give login to friends
    so they can add photos in a folder but I don't want to receive
    more than 200MB of data in this folder.