At 10:42 AM +0200 10/25/2000, Diny van Gool wrote:
>1. How many Zope releases per year can I expect and how much time do I need
>per release?

One major, four or five minor and three or four hotfixes. Schedule a
day for the major, half a day each for the rest.

>2. How much time do I need for product releases and fixes?

Each product will need to be tested and implemented so half a day for
each major release. If you modify the products of course it will be
longer.

>3. How much time do I need for Zope database management? Besides a regular
>backup and packing the Data.fs are there other things necessary?

Very little. Pack it when it gets too big (once a week) or set a cron
to do it... oh sorry, NT... set a AT command to do it.

>Do I miss important tasks? Has anybody done this before?

Yeah.. rebooting NT every 4 days. :)