> Has anyone thought of using SendMail (or any other e-mail program) to send
> e-mail to Zope and have that e-mail be loaded directly into a specific folder
> (say, based on the e-mail address or subject line)?
> This would be handy to keep track of e-mail.  All the person would have to do is
> cc the project and all the e-mail could be viewed centrally.
> Any ideas?
> Ron
>  ./.

(IMO) its not to hard to write a cronn'd python client to retrieve
emails sent to an email addr from a pop/imap server and drop them into
zope via xml-rpc. i wrote something like this for my first zope
contract, dropping the emails into a CatalogAware ZClass, and offering
searches of the projects archives via ZCatalog. i believe ZMailin does
something like this.