I am trying to make a "template"  for creating different types of portals.
Especially I am looking to develop my own DemoPortal (Portal) ZClass where I
can subclass other Memberand PortalProperties from Python and more easily
create a ZClass (like the Portal ZClass) that subclasses my Python classes.

Question is: Can the contents of the Portal ZClass in DemoPortal by fully
exportet to Python code and subclassed inside Zope (like the ZDG describes)
?
I understand Python can put classes inside classes which would be necessary.
But how do you define different property sheets within one Python class ?
The DemoPortal has a MemberClass with 2 propertysheets (CommonProperties and
SystemProperties) which I guess must be kept separate.

Is this at all possible to do from Python, or am I barking up the wrong tree
here.

Regards

Steinar

the system manager.