on 1/11/00 10:47 am, Stephan Goeldi at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there? And are there known problems with Zope?

"In theory" it all works fine. GoLive can ftp open dtml files. except
because they are called index_html and not index.html, GoLive thinks they
are text files and not html template files. This is such a pain. Using a
WYSIWYG tool (on a mac) to edit dtml would be cool.

This for me, effectively makes it too much of pain to use goLive. So close
and yet...

I think there's a trick where dtml files can be saved as index.html, and
then you create a method that redirects index_html or /whatever/wherever/ to
index.html in the same folder, but I'm not sure how to do that.  Someone has
shown how to do it on this list. Try searching here...

Using WebDAV (with goliath) may be an option.

I've found BBEdit to be OK, although creating new dtml files is errors.

Hope this helps