on 1/11/00 10:47 am, Stephan Goeldi at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there? And are there known problems with Zope?

"In theory" it all works fine. GoLive can ftp open dtml files. except
because they are called index_html and not index.html, GoLive thinks they
are text files and not html template files. This is such a pain. Using a
WYSIWYG tool (on a mac) to edit dtml would be cool.

This for me, effectively makes it too much of pain to use goLive. So close
and yet...

I think there's a trick where dtml files can be saved as index.html, and
then you create a method that redirects index_html or /whatever/wherever/ to
index.html in the same folder, but I'm not sure how to do that.  Someone has
shown how to do it on this list. Try searching here...
http://www.egroups.com/messages/zope

Using WebDAV (with goliath) may be an option.

I've found BBEdit to be OK, although creating new dtml files is errors.

Hope this helps

tom