Aitor asked:

> My problem is this :
>
> <dtml-let foo=3D" ' blaublau : " fdsaf " df ' ">
> </dtml-let>
>
> It doesn't work 'cause I can't escape the doble quotes inside the string=
>  I'm trying to eval.
>
> Any solution???

If I recall correctly, the work around I've used is to store the text,
including the double quotes, as a property of a parent folder, so that it
can be found by acquisition.

        for example, create a String Property named "fdsaf_alias" with a
value of :

" fdsaf "

        and then change your DTML to :

<dtml-let foo=3D" ' blaublau : " + fdsaf_alias + " df ' ">

Other than that, reconsider whether there might be a way to do this with
single quotes. HTML will usually accept either single or double quotes, but
nesting quotes is of course the common reason to use both types in an
expression. Since I have no idea what the item actually represents, it's not
a call I can make from this end.

Good Luck!
Jery S.