Anders Eriksson writes:
 > DM> ... use "document_src" to view the source ...
 >
 > AFAIU there is two problems with using document_src directly
 > 1) I can't use the html_quote param
You do not need to (unless you are interested in standard wrapping
for e.g. corporate identity or navigation).
"document_src" sets "Content-Type: text/plain".
Thus, you get the content as text, no HTML processing.

 > 2) Anonymously users can't use this on 'standard' Zope. I tried on
 > zope.org but it want me to log in. Using view_source I don't need to
 > do this.
You are right!

   I just checked: "document_src" requires the permission
   "View management screens".

Either, you must give your annonymous users this permission
for the respective objects or you must wrap "document_src"
into a DTML method with an appropriate proxy role.
The code of the method could just be:
<dtml-var "document_src(REQUEST,RESPONSE)">

Dieter