Anders Eriksson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) asked about view_source....

I'm not sure exactly what's going on there (others have posted
possible explinations) but I have something that solves some of my
problems with view_source:

My view_source checks the meta_types and tries to act accordingly.

BTW: Does anyone have a 'highliter' I can run the document_src
output through?  Sort of like the Show_Source() function in PHP?

Of course, I'd want to tweak it to add HREF's for URLs (I have a
pending bug in PHP about that....Now I don't really care, my site's
going to be Zope soon....;)

Famous Last Words: That was the wrong button!

The Doctor What: Un-Humble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC