Phil Harris wrote:

> You need to be careful when redirecting from an external Python wotsit.
>
> RESPONSE.redirect raises an exception which can make the transaction get
> rolled back.
>
> This seems not to happen when called from dtml but I've seen it happen from
> an external Python wotsit.
>
> Note:
>
>     My use of wotsit above in no way has a bearing on the new name for the
> Python Methods/ZMethods/Script or whatever the hell they are called now. ;)

Thanks for the warning.
Does this only happen in certain circumstances?

I'm not using an External Method or a Python Script or whatever those
things are called now. I'm doing it in a Product. Does that matter?

slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.
           web page:  http://www.slinkp.com
      A member of ARMS:   http://www.reacharms.com