Daryl Stultz wrote:

> Wowsers! This is all a little over my head...
>
> I've scoured the docs and I can't find anything on aq_parent. (And
> createInObjectManager is weak...) Wouldn't the object manager (to add
> object to) be determined by the URL? I've done
> REQUEST.set('URL','...myClass1/') but that doesn't help. Isn't there
> SOMETHING in the REQUEST object that tells it where things should get
> created?

The problem here is that even though you set REQUEST, it is a
string. You need to be in the context of the parent _object_. You
should try  <dtml-with "_.getitem(parent_id)">.

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://FreePM.com
Office: (901) 884-4126
Censorship: The reaction of the ignorant to freedom.