I am going through a justification (risks) of the use of Zope for a
corporate client. Framing things as an Open Source play relies on the
health of its community for its longevity and access to expertise for
support. I remember some number tossed out when the Members folder at
zope.org went to Btree. What is the current # of Members? Is this an
estimate of the Zope community? I think there is probably some dead
wood in that # but at least its an estimate. I remember it being over 10K.

Our client thought that the recent VC money was about 1/2 what would
be needed to make it fly. My argument is that money is leveraged by
the active Zope community so a crux in my logic is how strong this
community is.

Other support?

Albert Boulanger