I'm new to Zope and have just installed Zope on a Win98 PC.

I'm trying to install squishdot and TinyTable, but Zope tells me that
superuser has no permission to install the above products.

I have created another user called 'admin' with Manager priviledges but I
don't know how to logout of superuser and login as 'admin'.

I have tried shutting down Zope and closed off internet explorer and
restarting again but I still get into superuser.

If I need to login as a non superuser, how do I do this?

I have looked for all relevant documentation but can't find anything on

Your help would be appreciated.

Ot Ratsaphong
Canberra, Australia