Have a look at: http://www.lightwerk.com//zope/monitoring > Hi listies, > > maybe someone of you heard of a feature that Zope can restart itself when > it dies abnormally. (Linux/Unix version). I found such a service for Windows > NT, but not for Linux, although I am sure that I saw it a while ago > somewhere... Is this just a parameter for z2.py or is there a special program for > this task?
- [Zope] Zope restarting itself? Martin Winkler
- Re: [Zope] Zope restarting itself? Oleg Broytmann
- Re: [Zope] Zope restarting itself? Jason C. Leach
- [Zope] VHost logs. administrator
- Re: [Zope] Zope restarting itself? Dieter Maurer