I am getting an access error I don't understand at all,
which makes me think I have some basic conceptual problem
which I hope you can help me get past.  I have never used
ZopeFind before, so that may be part of it.

I have a DTML method that looks like this:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-in "ZopeFind(this())">
  <dtml-with sequence-item>
  </dtml-with>
</dtml-in>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

I actually want to put something in the <dtml-with>, and
add some additional parameters to the find, but just trying
to execute the method as written I get the following Zope error.

Zope Error
Unauthorized<

You are not authorized to access title_or_id.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: testit)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: testit)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 167, in __call__
    (Object: testit)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
    (Object: testit)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_In.py, line 691, in renderwob
    (Object: ZopeFind(this()))
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_With.py, line 132, in render
    (Object: sequence-item)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 163, in __call__
    (Object: addEventToResource)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
    (Object: addEventToResource)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 163, in __call__
    (Object: standard_html_header)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
    (Object: standard_html_header)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 189, in validate
    (Object: testit)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\AccessControl\SecurityManager.py, line 139, in
validate
  File C:\PROGRA~1\test\lib\python\AccessControl\ZopeSecurityPolicy.py, line 209, in
validate
Unauthorized: (see above)

If I replace the <dtml-with sequence-item> with
<dtml-with sequence-index> or <dtml-with sequence-key>, I get no error, and if I
display them I see the right thing.

There is only the root acl_users folder around, and it has only one user set up with
manage priv's for pretty much everything.  That user can do anything I have tried
except run this DTML method.  When I try to run the method, I get
prompted several times for a username/password--clearly it doesn't want to accept that
user's authorization.

If anyone could explain why this is happening, and how I can
make it stop, that would be very helpful.

Thanks very much,

Matt Wilbert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]