Le 8 Dec 2000, à 11:44, Søren Roug a écrit :

> I think you should do "Find Items to ZCatalog" and do a clean index of the
> whole website.

Yes. But problem is to get the *whole* objects or nothing but can't get
only the Yihaw objects and subclassed objects (see below).
I guess it's a ZCatalog problem (or a feature ?)

> Apparently "Update Catalog" doesn't touch the old invalid
> pointers in the index.

Yes. Is it a feature or a bug ? Because this causes a lot of trouble when
you want to transfer a 2.1.6 to 2.2.x site (because of the lack of subclass
objets proposal when you want to do a new clean index..

> Also, for Yihaw you must find object of all types otherwise it won't catalog
> the subclassed objects!

That's weird. It only shows the main Zclass. So doing that the catalog
ends up with thousands of other objects !

Is this also a feature or a bug ?

Thanks for the help.
--
Didier Georgieff