Hi !

Alexander DePauli wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> what I want to do is fairly simple, but I've got a namespace problem:
> - via a form I want to add a new folder, add some properties to the new
> folder, then add a DTML document within the new folder.
> - whatever I try, the properties as well as the new document are added
> to the parent folder of the new folder instead of to the new folder.

This works for me:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml- call "manage_addFolder('my_folder2')">
<dtml-with "_.getitem('my_folder2')">
   <dtml-call "manage_addDocument('hhh')">
   <dtml-call "manage_addProperty(id='bestand', value='3', type='int')">

<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

Best regards,

Maik Röder