* Evan Simpson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [001210 10:27]:
> Thanks to Jeff Ragsdale, we've finally been able to kill a
> longstanding bug that allows POST requests to interfere with
> each other.  Symptoms include corrupted or aborted File and
> Image uploads, and stupid-log messages about
> "AttributeError: data" killing threads.
>
> The attached HTTPServer.py is valid for all Zope 2.2.x
> versions.  I am posting the patched file for earlier Zope
> versions separately.

Will these be released as Hotfixes?  Or just new versions? Or is
this it?

Ciao!

--
Little children, keep yourselves from idols
        -- St John, Ist century

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC