From: Steve Alexander

>I found your discussion of ZPatterns terms very thought-provoking.

Thanks. The first positive comment about it :-)

Your reply seems thorough. I will read it through in a day or two. (Has a
deadline right now.)

>Max, I'm extremely impressed! When I first read through your
>explanation, I figured you were a regular ZPatterns user :-)

No such luck. I am too busy right now to learn new stuff. Has to get a
project or two out the door first. But it sounds very interresting so I will
give it a go in the beginning of the new year.

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: [EMAIL PROTECTED] work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]