* Michael Bernstein ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [001215 10:05]:
> The Doctor What wrote:
> Ok, then problem may be in your SiteRoot. What are the
> settings there?

Really?  I wouldnt't have suspected the SiteRoot. lesse....

Interesting.  It now works, if I fill in the Base.  Before, I
had *nothing* in the SiteRoot access.  Simply putting a Base in
and bing-bang-boom, it works!

Thanks for the help.  Though the impression I got from the
documentation is that this should have worked with the defaults....

Perhaps I don't understand exactly what Base and Path in a SiteRoot
actually do....

Ciao!

--
A fail-safe circuit will destroy others.
          -- Klipstein

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC