> > I believe I saw this error when
> > trying to use the Catalog in a SiteRoot-ed folder...
>
> Me too :-(

And me too. The most irritating Zope bug for me.

> > No solution, sorry ;)
>
> :-(

Partial solution: at something like 2:00 AM delete your SiteRoot rule,
reindex with ZCatalog and create this rule again. Searching works
(although I needed to edit the paths found a bit in the form responsilbe
for search results presentation).

I can imagine writing the script (XMLRPC?) which would do it from the
cron job - although I have not yet found spare time (I still think
someone will do something with this nasty bug).

--
http://www.mk.w.pl /
 Marcin.Kasperski | Dokumentację kodu warto wygenerować: