This is something that I still don't quite understand.

I have a set of (python, Folder derived) objects, which are children of
a Folder derived python class.  Each of these in turn has another,
related python object.

/
                ab1
                ab2
                ab3
        b1
        b2
        b3

When I access /a/ab1, I want b1 inserted into the acquisition hierarchy
between a and ab1.  I've done this with __bobo_traverse__, but that
doesn't help when you access ab1 as an attribute of a, such as when
using objectValues().  So I thought I would try overriding __of__, like
so in the ab class:

def __of__(self, parent):
        wparent = self._b.__of__(parent)
        return Folder.Folder.__of__(self, wparent)

But that doesn't work, I get this error on the return line:
        Error Type: TypeError
        Error Value: unbound C method must be called with Acquirer 1st
argument

Any ideas?  I'm pretty confused.

Thanks,
-Randy