On Friday 22 December 2000, at 12 h 50, the keyboard of "Jonathan \(ListServ
Account\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any plans for CPAN like functionality for Zope?

It would be a very good idea. The CPAN is the main strenght of Perl (if someone cites
the Vaults as a Python equivalent, it means he never used the CPAN).

In the mean time, I've reserved czan.org and .net (for the community: of course, I
will give them back freely when someone will implement it) unless people prefer
zopefind.net (like rpmfind.net)?