> What does cpan give you that zope.org doesnt, I can go into
> zope.org, look at modules documentation, download them and
> so on. Same with CPAN. Ok so maybe it doesnt have simple and
> interfaces to it such as listings by author, module and so
> on...
> The next step would be automated installation, which would be
> nice. A simple interface to select a module, install it and
> restart your Zope. A much extended Control Panel...

Zope.org does not know my particular installation, I cannot have it
notify me when a new version is out. It doesn't automatically 'follow'
dependencies etc. etc.

Lots of reasons, mainly motivated by laziness^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H me not
having the time to keep up with everything, I want to be informed
automatically :)