OK, with help of my boss we were able to get the xmlrpclib patch to work
with Authentication.

Basically I did as before, with a duplicated, modified version "xmlrpclibx",
and used it:

import xmlrpclibx

t = xmlrpclibx.BasicAuthTransport('myusername','mypassword')
# I have to create the new modified transport with this call!

s = xmlrpclibx.Server("http://....0",t)   # and passed t as argument!
print s.imin.short()

Then it worked.  I just didn't create the right object to pass in, that's
Happy Holidays again, everyone!


Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to