Hi
I have just added a new product called ZPostgresUtils:

http://www.zope.org/Members/aeg/ZPostgresUtils

Depending on referential integrities ZPostgresUtils generates a database
diagram.
At this time ZPostgresUtils is a ZClass based product for PostgreSQL 7.0
RDBMS or later.
It works with Zope 2.1.6 as well as with Zope 2.2.0.

Please let me know what you think about it or if there are any problems.