Hey everyone
I am tring to istall the Portal Toolkit

The following is the known bug in the PTK's documentation
Known Bugs

  There is something screwy going on with some of the DemoPortal's
  ZClasses.  The PortalWizard will sometimes appear 'Broken'
  immediately after installing PortalWizard.  Sometimes simply
  clicking on the 'Contents' view of the 'DemoPortal' product two or
  three times will solve this, though usually an additional restart is

The solution does not seem to be working for me.

I have a older version running at home.  But I can't get this version
install here at work.

the error I get is

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__