At 1/16/01 08:58 AM, Curtis Maloney wrote:
>As for this frame problem... seems like you're voiding the best (IMHO) use of
>frames, which is to prevent reloading of portions of the page.  Otherwise I
>just render all the objects into elements of an 'uber-table'...

I agree with Curtis about frames providing the wonderful ability to reload
part of the page without reloading and redrawing the whole mess. But... the
frame most likely to be reloaded is the one with the content (as opposed to
the navigation, advertisement, and other decorative frames) and if you
don't reload the frameset then you can't bookmark that particular content.
What to do about that?

Dennis Nichols