Hello All,
I have starting testing Zope as a potential
CMS for some production websites. I think I understand the
basic of to create and edit pages in the Zope system.
I haver a few questions for those more experieced with
this system. I am very familiar with php so I need someone
to translate these concepts for me.

include_path : I understand that you can automatically
include objects into pages by referencing their id, I also understand
that Zope automatically searches up the parent chain till it finds a
matching object. But what if I want to include something outside of the
tree? or just wanted a central repositories of object that I wanted to
be able access from anywhere.

cars            colors

if cars and colors are on seperate branches, how an I
"cross" the brnches to access objects.

Publishing tools:
I'm going to be doing some news related sites, are there
tools specially made for this type of project?
I'm using 2.2.5 , does Ztemplates and Zpublisher automatically
come with this version? They are not listed in the "products"
folder in the management screen.

Where can I find the the full docs on
Ztemplates and Zpublisher?

comment: I find the Zope website hard to extract info from.
I suggest a seperate section for ducumentation of the core
functionality and another section for additional add-on
modules (products?)

Thanks you,

Vincent Stoessel [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Applications Engineer