Dear all,

I am looking for two products: a professional workflow and a electronic
document management system, preferably in Zope or opensource if not in Zope.
These 2 applications should be able to work together.

Do you know any ?
Could you point me to interesting resources ?
Would any of you be interested in developping such applications, as a paid
develoment ?

I should be able to post tomorrow the requirements for these systems for
those who (like me until recently) are not familir with such systems.

Thank you to answer to the list but also directly to me.

Best regards,

Nicolas Pettiaux
Avenue du Pérou 29
B-1000 Brussels