Thank you very much for your rapid answer.

I will look deeper to that as soon as tomorrow as I will have to decide for
such products from corporate proposals versus free software products
next week.

For you, when would such products be considered ready for production ?

If I can have a demonstration rapidly (unfortunately I do not yet know Zope
personnally but I shall look for help locally), I may even get funds to help
and foster the complementary developpement.

Best regards,

Le Jeudi 18 Janvier 2001 23:38, Spicklemire, Jerry a écrit :
> Nicolas said:
> > I am looking for two products: a professional workflow and a
> > electronic document management system, preferably in Zope or
> > opensource if not in Zope. These 2 applications should be able
> > to work together.
> Some of this is now in the Portal Toolkit (PTK) soon to be re-named and
> re-launched at the release of the long awaited version 1. This is the bag
> of tricks that the Digital Creations gang uses to whip out massive,
> stat-of-the-art Web extravaganzas at light speed. You can download the
> pre-beta at:
> Also, you may be interested in the tools developed for the Zope
> Documentation Project, at:
> Lots of other folks are very interested in these topics, I'm sure you'll
> get some positive feedback to your questions.
> Later,
> Jerry S.

Nicolas Pettiaux
Avenue du Pérou 29