Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> I am looking for a workflow (WF) linked to a electronic document management
> (EDM) system and a groupware email based (I have just happened to come
> accross aethera from the Kompany) that would be free software and preferably
> in Zope + Python. The WF+DEM system I am looking for need to be usable with
> only a browser (to be independant from the client ... that could be
> proprietary !), store its data into a postgresql database.

You could check out Amphora which should do most of what you suggest.
And it is based on Zope+Postgres.

the main info page is at http://www.amphora.ee/  (unfortunately in
estonian only ;)

but you can check out demo which is either in english or estonian
(depending on
your browser language settings) at
https://demo.amphora.ee/amphora/classic/
password:demo and username:demo

It is not completely opensource though but is available with development
license.