On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> I agree it is one of the MAIN problems with Zope. You have my support. A good way to
>have a read-write (at least a readonly) view of the ZODB would change things a lot.
Just to make sure that I did not missunderstood something:  I wanted to
use PostgreSQL instead of ZODB for Zope contents.  I did not read *how*
to do this but I did not dive very deep into Zope but I think I have read
anywhere that this is possible.  Accessing PostgreSQL (searching!)
shouldn't be a problem.

What about this idea?
Are there any drawbacks (if it is possible at all)?

Kind regards

          Andreas.