From: Fred Yankowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Now, does that bother anyone besides me?  Since acquisition is intrinsic
> and ubiquitous in Zope, shouldn't we be concerned that it is hard to
> control or predict?

Keep in mind that it is only the *order after containment* that has this
problem. For instance, schemes to "skin" a subfolder by changing access
paths should ensure that there is always exactly one "skin" implementation
in the acquisition path.  It is tempting to provide a "default skin" in the
containment path, but then you can't override it.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am