I have a production site wich was moved from Zope 2.2.1 to Zope 2.2.4.
We use SiteAccess for virtual hosting and the Catalog has many problems
since the upgrade. Objects created before the upgrade show up multiple
times in the cataloged object or can't be edited through the web.
Objects created after the upgrade seem to be ok.

I tried the patch that Evan put up, but it doesn't solve the problem. I
guess the real question is: will Zope 2.3 solve the problem and is it
stable enough yet?

TIA

Bob Corriher