Community friends,

I work as a web application developer for a software company, using Zope and
occationally PHP.
My company has recently bought and installed a software called Continous.
It's sourcecontrol and issue/bug tracking. The kind of stuff that
compiled-language-developers use. The company that does Continous is
Rational ...something.

My CTO is very keen to use this. He wants also me to use it for my Zope
stuff. I offered to "checkin" some backup zexp files there, and use the
issue/bug tracking system without using the sourcecontrol stuff.
Is there a way to integrate websites done in Zope with sourcecontrol systems
such as Continous?? ...without massive overhead and excessive clumpsy
I like the idea of sourcecontrol on Zope, leaving the Version product
behind, but I don't want to loose the fast and flexible workflow I have with
Zope today.

Any advice out there on sourcecontrol systems together with Zope?