Hello folks,
We have a project being discussed here at work where I think zope would fit
nicely.  I explained my thoughts on how zope fits to the project manager and
all I got for my efforts was a blank stare.  Obviously some
miscommunication.  The project is a resume "database".  The user would
upload resumes into a database, with some additional fields for other
information related to the person.  The resumes and additional fields would
be searchable.  The user thought it would be very interesting for them if
the resumes, searching, etc were available over the Web so that field
offices could access them.

My thought is that this would be perfect for zope using zcatalog.  Now I
haven't done any work with zcatalog but it sure seems like a perfect fit.

Am I on the right track here?  What points can I bring to bear?

Thanks for any advice

Tom Jenkins                       |<xml>Its
devIS - Development InfoStructure |all you
703.525.6485   [EMAIL PROTECTED] |need it
http://www.devis.com              |to be</xml>