Florent Guillaume wrote:
Chris Withers  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jake wrote:

Jim Fulton said:

(There are no plans to deprecate DTML. It is even supported in Zope 3.)

That is the best news I have heard all day (although, it is early).

I will be selling black flags for the mourning of a missed opportunity...

DTML is very nice for some things. And for beginners.

Only the magic namespaces of DTML are bad, and those are gone in Zope 3.

I wish they were gone, but they are still there. Someday, I'd like to se a TALES-based DTML, but I doubt I'll ever have time to do it.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org