Rushabh Mehta wrote:

hello all,

this is my first zope app... i am trying to figure out how to create
an object in a particular folder via script, when my current object
may not be in the right tree...

I tried to do a 'change folder' via restrictedTraverse (eg context.getRestrictedTraverse('/myapp/myfolder'), and then create the
object using manage_addProduct... but it dosnt seem to work. any tips?

thanks,

Rushabh,

Give the source that failed dont just describe it. Or, maybe first google "zope manage_addProduct" ... I found lots of examples. See if what you tried differs from the examples you find.

David