Chris McDonough wrote:

Yes.

All the information in that article is geared for Zope 2.5 which had no
facility for using mounted databases from a config file... everything up
until "At this time you should be able to navigate to the
/session_storage folder..." in that article can be done by reconfiguring
ZEO using zeo.conf to serve a new storage, changing your ZEO clients'
zope.conf files to recognize the new storage and adding a "ZODB Mount
Point" from within the ZMI from one of the appservers. The rest of it
is pretty simple. ;-)

Please, take a look in what I've done! Is that right? It works pretty fine here! :-)

If this is right, are there a desire for a how-to? I think I can write one, once it's pretty simple as you said.

zope.conf

<zodb_db main>
 mount-point /temp_folder
 container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
 # ZODB cache, in number of objects
 cache-size 5000
 <zeoclient>
   server localhost:8100
  storage 1
   name zeostorage
   var $INSTANCE/var
   # ZEO client cache, in bytes
   cache-size 20MB
   # Uncomment to have a persistent disk cache
   #client zeo1
 </zeoclient>
</zodb_db>
<zodb_db temporary>
 mount-point /
 # ZODB cache, in number of objects
 cache-size 5000
 <zeoclient>
   server localhost:8100
  storage 2
   name zeotemporary
   var $INSTANCE/var
   # ZEO client cache, in bytes
   cache-size 20MB
   # Uncomment to have a persistent disk cache
   #client zeo1
 </zeoclient>
</zodb_db>

zeo.conf

# ZEO configuration file

%define INSTANCE /home/flujan/tmp/zeo

<zeo>
 address 8100
 read-only false
 invalidation-queue-size 100
 # monitor-address PORT
 # transaction-timeout SECONDS
</zeo>

<filestorage 1>
 path $INSTANCE/var/Data.fs
</filestorage>

<filestorage 2>
 path $INSTANCE/var/SessionData.fs
</filestorage>

<eventlog>
 level info
 <logfile>
   path $INSTANCE/log/zeo.log
 </logfile>
</eventlog>

<runner>
 program $INSTANCE/bin/runzeo
 socket-name $INSTANCE/etc/zeo.zdsock
 daemon true
 forever false
 backoff-limit 10
 exit-codes 0, 2
 directory $INSTANCE
 default-to-interactive true
 # user zope
 python /usr/bin/python2.3
 zdrun /usr/local/zope-2.7.5/lib/python/zdaemon/zdrun.py

 # This logfile should match the one in the zeo.conf file.
 # It is used by zdctl's logtail command, zdrun/zdctl doesn't write it.
 logfile $INSTANCE/log/zeo.log
</runner>