Hello dear zope community,

I am Birol from Istanbul Technical University (ITU) in Istanbul-Turkey. I am a new Zope user and don't know so much about Zope and its products. I work with Zope on Linux and also use Python.
I need a communication server that works with/on Zope like Flash Communication Server. I have been searched the internet since last week but couldn't get enough information about this. I want an "Open Source" communication server program like that what Flash Communication Server does.

If you help me about this subject, I would be very happy, I wait your answers.
Thank you for your interests.

Birol BIÇAKLI