thanks for your help!
but is there any way to define
this permission to the folder that contain the
many pages templates that i want to restrict the use?

afecting the parent(folder) we affect also the children(document)
instead of defining for all template pages this rules.

thanks a lot..

Citando Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --On Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005 13:02 Uhr +0100 cla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Im developing a portal using, zope and i had been some
> > problems with the security of some template pages that
> > I have created. Those pages are accesible just puting
> > the correct path in the url, even if they are only for
> > manager access. I have already try the security tabs that
> > are associated to witch document, but with no sucess.
> >
> > What can i do to resolve this big problem.
> You have add security assertion to file based templates through .metadata
> files.
> If is your template then create a file containing:
> [security]
> View=0:Manager
> Means that the View permission is only granted to Managers and that the
> permission
> is not acquired (same the corresponding flag in the ZMI).
> -aj

SMS GRÁTIS do seu PC para qualquer rede nacional (TMN, Vodafone, Optimus e
PTC). Basta instalar o SAPO Messenger e adicionar amigos!
Vá agora a :