Hi all,

I was extend SquishDot with wysiwyg editor (origin: vsbabu ieeditor). But it
was not
accept many tags due too small number of allowed html attributes in stripogram.

I was patch stripogram to be more tolerant for eg., tables and other tags
(missings: 'html' and 'body').
Make changes to following variables in html2safehtml.py, __init__.py  and
select your acceptable
tags and make changes your code from where you are calling html stripping
(for example in SquishDot 1.5 it is SquishSite.py, line 408).

    can_close   =
    never_close = ['br','wbr','hr', 'input',

If you want to save space ant you put 'td', 'th','tr', 'p' etc to never_close
(which is acceptable for browsers),
stripping will destroy html code :-(

I dont know if some tag is missing (so sorry), it was done with "visibone web
designer's html card" on the desk, not w3c.

Best Regards,

                        Jaroslav Lukesh
  This e-mail can not contain any viruses because I use Linux