En/na Santi Camps ha escrit:

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Ape (cvs version) with Zope 2.7 (cvs version) and postgresql 7.4 on Debian Sarge pure64 in an AMD 64 box. Trying to mount the ZODB mount point from ZMI I always obtain:

*Error Type: OverflowError*
*Error Value: requested number of bytes is more than a Python string can hold

Anybody knows if I can workarround about this ? Works for the rest of the world ?

Thanks in advance

Santi Camps

Just to be known. It seems to be a problem specific of amd64 architecture. Testing the same in a 32 bits box works fine. I don't know if the problem is in Ape or in psycopg. Probably the last one.

I'm beginning to have too many applications running throught a 32 bits chroot subsystem :-(

Santi Camps
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **